5 Days Tour de Naran & Hunza Valley.
Dates: 16th October – 21st October
Cost 16,500/- per person
- Hazara Expressway
- Kiwai Waterfall
- River Kunhar
- Lulusar Lake
- Babusar Top
- Junction Point
- Nanga Parbat View Point
- Plate Junction
- Rakaposhi View Point
- Altit Fort
- Baltit Fort
- Kareemabad Bazaar
- Attabad Lake
- Hussaini Bridge
- Passu Cones
- Attabad Tunnels
- Pak China Border
- Khunjrab National Park
- Magistic Karakoram Highway
- Royal Garden
- Saif-ul-Malook Lake
Day 00: 09:00 PM received participants from Thokar Niaz Baig Near Deawoo Terminal Stop, Lahore.
Day 01: 02:00 AM received Rawalpindi participants from 26 no. Deawoo Bus Stop near Nust EME. Traveling to Chillas via Hazara Expressway and Naran Kaghan Road. Breakfast at Kiwai Waterfall, Balakot, Rafting in Kunhar River, visit Lulusar Lake, visit Babusar Top, and overnight stay in Chillas.
Day 02: Travelling to Hunza via KKH, visit Nangaparbat View Point, Junction of Mountain Ranges, Chinayadgar Gilgit, Rakaposhi View Point and Altit/Baltit Fort. Overnight stay in Hunza and have bonfire, BBQ musical night.
Day 03: Travelling towards Khunjrab Pass Pak China Border, visit Attabad Tunnels, Attabad Lake, Passu Cones, Hussaini Suspension Bridge, China Border and back to Hunza. Overnight stay in Hunza.
Day 04: Visit the places which or left while coming to Hunza if any otherwise travelling back to Naran and visit Lake Saif-ul-Malook and overnight stay in Naran.
Day 05: Travelling back to Lahore/Islamabad. Short stay at Kiwai waterfall. Reach Islamabad drop customers and travelling to Lahore and drop the customer till 12 AM.
- Saloon Coaster/Grand Cabin latest model
- Toll Taxes
- Fuel Expenses
- 4 Nights Hotel Stay Quad Sharing
- Driver Expenses
- Tour Guide
- 4 Dinner, 5 Breakfasts
- Jeep Expenses
|SERVICES NOT INCLUDED|
- Entry Tickets
- Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Personal insurances of client
- Tickets of Forts, Boating, Rafting and Parks etc. not included.
- Breakfast: Egg (Omelette), Paratha, Bread, Tea ☕
- Dinner: Chicken Karahi/BBQ, Chicken Handi/Chicken Biryani + Raita etc.
|PICK UP POINT|
Lahore: Daewoo Terminal, Thokar Niaz Baig
Islamabad: 26 Number, Daewoo Terminal, Near EME NUST University
Plan can be changed a little bit during tour on a request of participants or for their comfort-ability & also due to forced or unexpected circumstances itinerary can be altered at any time in tour.
|EQUIPMENT LIST YOU MUST CARRY|
- Face Mask / Hand Sanitizer / Gloves
- Casual shoes / Trekking shoes / Softy
- Cotton trouser and shirts/Ts
- Jackets / Hoddies / Raincoat
- Hat / Sun Glasses / Umbrella ☂️
- CNIC (Identity Card)
- Under 3 Years: Free of Charge (Lap or on folding seat if available)
- 3-8 Years: Half Charges (Folding Seat)
- 8 plus Years: Full Charges
- Deposit PKR 5,000/- Advance for booking your seat(s)
- Send your proof of booking
- Received your receipt of advance payment
- Remaining payment at the time of departure
|TERMS & CONDITIONS|
- Must keep a sanitizer with you and use it often remember keep it within easy to reach.
- Wear a cloth face covering or face mask.
- If you are ill or feeling sick like temperature, cough, sneezing don’t join the tour, stay home and stay safe and let other to be safe.
- Bring enough of your medicine to last you for the entire trip.
- The members shall not indulge in any unethical activity (misbehavior with locals or other group members, use of abusive language, use of drugs etc.) and may be terminated from tour without warning and will not be refunded any amount.
- No illegal or prohibited items will be allowed during the trip. Weapons are not allowed.
- On mountainous roads, AC of the vehicle will be on and off to keep the vehicle away from over-heating.
- Trip Plan can be altered due to weather or political or any other reason deemed appropriate by us in the best interest of participants and organizers will not be held responsible for that.
- We reserve the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by us and participants will receive full refund of the advance amount only.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- Our trips are environment friendly and no damage to the environment will be tolerated.
- Our trips are not insured though we exercise the utmost care & safety of all members. We will not be responsible in case of any incident(s) of unforeseen natural calamities like rock/mud sliding, avalanches, slipping/tripping, crevasse falls or any other accidents.
- No conflict or violence, whether verbal or via action, is allowed during the trips. Respect different cultures, religions, code of practice, beliefs, and political & geographical affiliations. Non-compliance will be dealt strictly.
- 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges of the advanced amount apply.
- More than 48 HRS – 50% cancellation charges of the advanced amount apply.
- 4 days or more – No cancellation charges.
- No amount will be refunded if any person leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.